We will share the events with 1 million dentists on our main Facebook page!Join us and upload now
Advanced Training Workshop on Furcation & Hopeless Teeth
The Advanced Training Workshop on Furcations and hopeless teeth is an interactive course, based on lectures, case discussion and powered by focused hands-on training, video demonstrations and 3D live surgery. It aims at clinicians wishing to upgrade their skills in the application of Periodontal Regeneration to teeth with furcation defects and to teeth with very severe prognosis up to conditions defined as “hopeless”.
The course consists of an integrated approach designed to build and extend the skills of the practicing periodontist in the area of contemporary periodontal regenerative surgery, microsurgery and minimally invasive surgery. The control of tooth mobility and endodontic condition are discussed in a multidisciplinary fashion.
This 3-day intensive interactive training workshop has many major Learning objectives
- Changing the prognosis of furcated, questionable and hopeless teeth
- Optimal preparation of the patient
- Evaluation of tooth mobility and endodontic condition
- Pre-surgical management of the regenerative site
- The furcation problem: pre-surgical diagnosis to plan flap design and regenerative strategy on mono and multi-rooted teeth
- Perfecting surgical management: microsurgery and minimally invasive surgery
- How to debride a furcation
- How to manage a hopeless tooth
- Primary closure and stability of the wound
- Post-surgical control of early wound-healing
- Favoring and enhancing bone maturation.