We will share the events with 1 million dentists on our main Facebook page!Join us and upload now
Join Gordon for two half-days of vital information Snowbird, UT January 29 & 30, 2021 (Friday & Saturday)
January 29 & 30, 2021 (Friday & Saturday)
We are excited to meet with you face to face in Snowbird! Your health and safety are important to us.
- We will abide by all local and federal health guidelines.
- The Cliff Lodge has added extra space to the meeting room to allow for social distancing.
- Snowbird requires masks to be worn indoors, outdoors within the Snowbird Village, and on the Tram. Masks are not required when eating, swimming, or inside your hotel room. Masks are available for guests upon request.
- Snowbird and the Cliff Lodge have implemented numerous health and safety protocols in response to the pandemic. More Info
- If restrictions prohibit travel, this course will shift to a live streaming format. All course registrants will be notified if we are forced to make this change.
The most trusted, fast paced, comprehensive dental continuing education course available!
This “Dentistry Update” course features all new course material for 2021 with the most important, useful, and potentially influential advancements available in all areas of dentistry, and many other topics as requested by audiences.
- Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
- Esthetic Dentistry
- Implant Dentistry
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Preventive Dentistry
- Prosthodontics: Fixed, Removable, and Implant
- Office Management Tips
- Plus other highly relevant topics!
Earn 7 CE credits. At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to identify the best new materials and techniques for 2021; determine which products and techniques presented in the course meet individual practice needs; and integrate the new concepts into practice.
The CR “Dentistry Update” course includes at least 25 diverse topics each year. The cutting edge information presented makes this course an annual “must attend” event!