We will share the events with 1 million dentists on our main Facebook page!Join us and upload now
Master In Advanced Endodontics 2023/24
Blending the expertise with remarkable clinical skills is the key of success in managing complex endodontic cases whether it is a primary root canal treatment or a root canal retreatment to deal with.
Moreover, the most frequent situation in dentistry requires not only a successful endodontic approach but also an effective restoration. Therefore our root to crown philosophy will enable the clinician to holistically understand a case and perform a top-level treatment answering to the most demanding patient expectations. This 2-year program of study provides evidence-based dentistry offering a valuable scientific basis in Endodontology and Restorative Dentistry for any clinician to understand and draw a correct treatment plan. The face to face session enables our participants to upgrade their skills through intense workshops particularly created to be easily transferred to their private practice.
DETAILS, REQUIREMENTS AND PRE-APPLICATION FORM:
The digital era enables our University to create a friendly environment for those who cannot interrupt their office activity and their constant income for full-time postgraduate training. This is an opportunity to work, learn, evolve, earn and become professional at the same time. The graduation of this postgraduate program arrives with a prestigious title offered by Università di Siena.
The onsite hands-on is designed to level up your clinical skills by passing through many clinical procedures, and reproducing real office situations that you should manage correctly by the time you graduate. Your hands-on supervision and guidance will be full-time provided by our experts in the field of Endodontology and Restorative Dentistry. They will dedicate their physical presence during the onsite module in Siena to help you improve and achieve the skills and clinical expertise you have dreamed of.
- Introduction to the Master Course
- The Root to crown protocol: a comprehensive approach to the treatment and the restoration of endodontically treated teeth.
- Importance of coronal Seal
- Diagnosis and Imaging
- Assessment of restorability
- Restorative plan
- Basis of Endodontic treatment
- Direct and indirect restoration of endodontically treated teeth
- Diagnosis and status assessment
- Imagining interpretation
- Endo-resto planning
- Operative field isolation in dentistry
- Contemporary documentation
- Endodontic anatomy
- Basic principles in endodontic treatment
- Shaping and cleaning the endodontic system
- Advanced irrigation procedures
- Root canal space obturation
- Magnification in dentistry
- Methods of scientific research
- Root canal retreatment – outcome, planning and approach
- Complex case strategies – MTA applications, ledge, separated instrument, sclerosis, deep margin management
- Endodontic surgery
- Vital & non-vital pulp treatment for deciduous and immature teeth
- Alternatives to endodontic treatment: implant, replantation & autotransplantation
- Partial extraction techniques and endodontics.